Iran Trade Center in Tanzania - Africa
Why Trade With Iran?
- High-quality Iranian goods
- Low and convenient cost of transportation from Iran to Tanzania
- Reasonable prices of Iranian goods compared to other neighboring countries
- Due to the existence of rich oil, mineral, and natural sources, Iran is the basis for the export of various oil and petrochemical products.
- Iran, with significant climatic diversity and great potential, can be an exporter of many agricultural and livestock products to Tanzania and Africa.
Objectives of Iran Trade Center in Africa:
- Optimal organization for business and trade consultations;
- Development of secure platforms for the exchange of goods, finance, purity, etc;
- Increasing and establishing communication and information exchange platforms for traders, investors, and producers;
- Development of an export platform for Iranian and Tanzanian products and services;Creating an international environment of healthy commercial;
- competition based on quality, price, and after-sales service;
- Identifying investment opportunities of countries and introducing them to Iranian and Tanzanian collections;
Is Tanzania good for investment?
Tanzania enjoys abundant natural wealth, which offers tremendous investment opportunities for investors.
Iran Trade Center in Tanzania provides applicants with guidance and advice on investing in this country.
Also, this center has created a platform for exchanging, familiarizing, and presenting products. Currently, it has set up a permanent exhibition for samples of Iranian manufacturers’ products in Dar es Salaam for the visiting by businesses of this country.