In this center, we introduce the Tanzanian market in the specialized fields of each product and inform Iranian suppliers and traders. These services will include the study of the market of Tanzania for various trades, providing advice for the marketing and sale of Iranian products in the form of different packages and plans, and creating a suitable platform for meetings and business exchanges between the two countries.
If you want to benefit from the services and coordination and get advice, contact us through the contact lines, or you can call us at (+98)21-92001033.
Iran Trade Center in Tanzania - Africa
Partnership plans of Iran-Tanzania Business Center
A) Market Research:
- Preliminary and Surface Market Research: Initial feasibility study for the presence of goods or services in Tanzania, Customs information on origin and destination (feasibility of goods or services), Total cost of goods or services in the destination country, Prices of similar products in the competitive market, up to a maximum of 3 cases per product category.
- Advanced and Specialized Market Research: Detailed information on services offered, Providing prices for similar products at both wholesale and retail levels, Listing 3 to 5 of the main competitors, Competitor product prices and quality, General market report for the desired product in the country, Introduction of relevant traders and merchants, Analysis of collected data, Tariff table of the destination country, Risks and hazards in the business activity path, Market size and country demand for the desired product and services, Market research methodology, Target market groups – general or specific, Required licenses in the destination country, Taxes and levies resulting from business activity in the destination country, Explanation of the legal process for imports to the destination country, Required customs documents, Local and international competitors, Distribution and logistics in Tanzania, SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats), Storage location (infrastructure) logistics, International transportation, Company registration or agency and its legal conditions, Foreign exchange transfer.
B) Product Presentation in Showroom and Website:
- Estimate of Sample Product Shipping Costs: To estimate the cost of shipping sample products to Tanzania, accurate information is needed on the type, dimensions, and exact weight of the product, the required insurance amount, the origin and destination of the sample product, and the transportation company used. Our colleagues will calculate and inform you of these details for your products.
- Showroom Costs: This cost is based on the square meter and our colleagues will perform their own special display and arrangements for your products. Experienced experts will also be present to showcase your products to traders and merchants attending the exhibition.
C) Export Services:
- Transportation Services: Transportation services include selecting the appropriate means of transport for shipping goods, packaging and loading goods, domestic and international transportation of goods, delivering goods to the final destination, and providing reports and details related to the transportation of goods.
- Customs Clearance Services: Customs clearance services include clearing the goods, preparing the necessary documentation for the entry of goods into the country, paying taxes and duties related to the entry of goods into the country, arranging customs matters, and complying with customs laws and regulations.
- Financial and Money Transfer Services: Financial and money transfer services include conducting financial transactions, exchanging currencies, transferring money between countries, issuing cash payments, and providing banking services.
- Insurance Services: Insurance services include providing insurance for goods, transport insurance, and import and export insurance. These services are provided to protect goods against financial losses caused by various accidents and risks.
D) Holding In-Person and Online B2B Meetings:
Holding in-person and online B2B meetings in Tanzania can be an effective way to exchange information and create business opportunities. To hold in-person B2B meetings in Tanzania, several factors must be considered and established by colleagues, including selecting a suitable venue for the meetings. In Tanzania, hotels and conference halls are used as suitable venues for in-person B2B meetings.
For holding online B2B meetings in Tanzania, coordination with traders and suppliers and the use of appropriate communication tools are necessary.
E) Holding Business Events:
To hold business events, we need coordination and considerations such as obtaining information about reputable trade shows (exhibition information), organizing trade tours, obtaining commercial and leisure visas, reserving hotels and accommodation centers, preparing an export plan, providing advice and services for obtaining licenses with international standards in Tanzania, registering companies, trademarks, and patents in Tanzania, providing financial and accounting services in Tanzania (tax-related), holding training courses and workshops on exporting to Tanzania, monitoring tenders and assisting Iranian companies in tenders, providing services related to advertising on reputable websites or other advertising and marketing platforms in the target export country, assisting in identifying and introducing investment opportunities in the target
country, designing a website in Swahili language (the target country), providing office services and hiring local employees if necessary, providing warehouse rental services, and sourcing goods (studying and identifying suitable product and service capacities for importing from Tanzania to Iran).
To help to expand the businesses, we offer an immense variety of international commercial services to our clients.
We have tried a physical presence in the commercial capital of Tanzania; Dar Al-Salam and launched a B2B platform at iran2africa.com Be a bridge between Iranian manufacturers and African people in business.
Leading in the international trading
Africa Trade Development Company using the help of its vast network and professional experts are ready to offer business services in Iran and African countries.
To express its commitment to economic development, the African Trade company has started an immense network in Africa to have better communication.
It is true to say that after the neighboring countries, Africa has the most suitable market to present the Iranian products and services.
This vast continent imports about $ 600 billion annually, which despite the many benefits for Iranian goods, Iran’s exports to the African continent is less than $ 300 million per year, which is about 0.05 percent.
this matter is because of Iranian businessmen’s lack of information about Africa’s market, the perception of possible risks, and the lack of commercial foundations between Iran and Africa.
On the other hand, the original market of Africa and the Iranian products’ fair price and quality for the customers in this continent make Africa a suitable market for Iran.
The Africa trade development company has a detailed plan for marketing Iranian products and services in Africa.